There are many factors that contribute to soil erosion from construction activity to site topography. Semper Fi Hydroseed has mastered the art of keeping soil disturbances on site to a minimum regardless of these conditions. Utilizing Profile’s GreenArmor System, we can address all your erosion control issues.
The Most Effective Erosion Control Available
At Semper Fi Hydroseed, we use the world’s most effective Green Design Engineering solution to implement sustainable erosion control, even under harsh soil conditions, while also being cost-effective and earth-friendly.
We begin with our GreenArmor turf reinforcement mats (TRMs), which provide a permanent barrier against soil erosion and lay the foundation for unmatched root reinforcement. The TRMs we use can hold 15-times their weight in water, double what other TRMs can offer. We hydraulically fill the mats with our hydroseed mulch to bond the seeds to the soil and accelerate growth.
Erosion Control with Hydroseeding
Hydraulic Erosion Control requires less soil preparation resulting in faster lay-down times and lower costs. By using top-of-the-line products like the Flexterra High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium (HP-FGM), we offer the greatest assurance of success, even in the harshest environments and on severe slopes and channels. Test after test has proven that Flexterra is unrivaled when it comes to hydraulically-applied mulch products. It is 100% biodegradable and non-toxic offering greater safety for even the most sensitive environments.
- Our mulches bond directly to the soil so they begin working the second they are applied.
- Multiple large-scale testing laboratories have rated Flexterra higher than 99% effective, giving you superior erosion control.
- Even after application, hydroseed mulch lasts through grow-in.
- Mulches are 100% biodegradable.
- Ideal for dormant seeding and long-term protection in arid climates.
- Faster growth and greater production than any rolled blanket or hydraulically applied mulch available.
- Nearly eliminates soil loss and lowers turbidity of wastewater runoff.
- Shown to be environmentally friendly.