Semper FI Hydroseed and Erosion Control is a veteran owned and operated company, and hiring veterans is a top priority for us! Our veterans enjoy working alongside one another, and we have been in business since 2006. Within the next seven years we expect to operate with at least 10 full-time hydroseed crews. At Semper Fi Hydroseed and Erosion Control, we know exactly what kind of work ethic and core values that it takes to be successful every single day.
We pride ourselves on our 5 Core Values.
1. Integrity. We maintain a high level of integrity to ensure that our work is honest and based on our strong moral principles.
2. Safety. At Semper Fi, we implement safety in all that we do. Safety comes first, and will not be compromised for speed or quality. Our safety protocols and procedures are in place to make sure our employees and customers are safe at all times. We follow FR, OSIA and PPE guidelines and regulations on every job site.
3. Consistency. Consistency is key at Semper Fi! We pride ourselves on our consistent work and consistent results. We are consistent for our customers, and our customers are confident in us.
4. Loyalty. Being loyal means that we are devoted to exceeding our customers’ expectations. We provide our customers with the highest level of loyalty and this keeps them happy.
5. Commitment. We are committed to providing outstanding services with outstanding results.
Giving Back to Veterans through Mission 22
Philanthropy and and giving back is very dear to us, and we support Mission 22, a non-profit organization.
Mission 22 is fighting the war against veteran suicide, which claims 22 lives every single day. We want our veterans to know that Semper Fi has their backs, and we are here to support them. We donate 3% of every job to Mission 22, and do so proudly. Saving lives through real employment opportunities and offering veterans a work environment where they can thrive is a very rewarding experience for us.
To learn more about Mission 22, visit www.mission22.com